Saturday, April 14, 2018
- German: Digitale Kompetenz im Deutschunterricht
- French: Comment c’est l’école en France? Et au Québec? Et autres questions culturelles au hasard
- Spanish: Aprovechamiento de las aplicaciones en el aula de español
The registration fee includes coffee and snacks as well as materials.
MSU’s Center for Language Education and Research (CLEAR) is offering Professional Development Workshops for Summer 2018.
Teachers of all levels from all over the country have come to MSU’s campus for these practical, informative, and timely courses.
- Increasing proficiency through World Language Core Practices (Section 1) – June 25-26, 2018
- Differentiated instruction in the language classroom – June 27, 2018
- Real-life genres for teaching reading and writing: From nutrition labels to restaurant reviews – June 28, 2018
- Proficiency-oriented games: How to make games useful and why – June 29, 2018
- Increasing proficiency through World Language Core Practices (Section 2, repeat of June workshop) – July 30-31, 2018
- Maximizing target language use in classroom instruction – August 1-2, 2018